- FREE 1-3 Day Delivery on Orders Over $65
- FAST 1-3 Day Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE Shipping Policy
- Warm Weather Shipping
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
- Shipping to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
- Tracking Your Package
FREE 1-3 Day Delivery on Orders Over $65
Orders are shipped via FedEx and other premium carriers for the 48 contiguous states and via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail for Alaska and Hawaii.
For Standard Delivery (1-3 Business Days)
Orders Up to $15.00
$15.01 - $30.00
$30.01 - $50.00
$50.01 - $65.00
$65.01 and Over
For Alaska and Hawaii
Our shipping & handling charges cover the expenses we incur to process, pack, and ship your order.
Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
Free Shipping Policy
You will receive FREE Shipping on all orders over $65. Alaska and Hawaii surcharges and fees still apply. Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
Warm Weather Shipping
NOTE: Due to the heat sensitivity of some of our products, when transit routes or destination temperatures are over 74 degrees F, orders will be shipped in insulated packaging with cold packs to protect these products from the heat. Additionally, we will only ship these orders on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so your order will not be in transit over the weekend.
Fast 1-3 Day Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
When you order by the cutoff time Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays), most orders will ship that same day and you will receive it in 1 to 3 business days depending on your ZIP Code. Check out our ZIP Code delivery time tool to find your delivery time. Note that the cutoff time is in the time zone of the order's destination.
Some circumstances may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Credit card payment issue
- Incorrect shipping addresses
- Orders held because items are out of stock. On infrequent occasions, we may be out of stock in your region’s warehouse. In this case your order may take longer as we await product or ship from an alternate warehouse if available. We will contact you if this happens.
- Fedex or other premium carrier circumstances (severe weather, etc.)
- Heat sensitive items requiring special insulated packaging ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders received on Thursday by the indicated cutoff time will ship on the following Monday, unless the transit time is 1 day in which case your order will ship on Thursday and arrive Friday. If the transit time is 2 or more days, your order will ship on the following Monday.
What if you are not home? The delivery driver will use her discretion as to whether she will require a signature or if she will leave the package at the door, with a building manager, or with a neighbor. If the delivery driver does determine that she needs a signature, then she will make several attempts to secure one.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Standard Delivery to these addresses is available for an extra charge of $8.00. Orders will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail and therefore P.O. Boxes are acceptable.
NOTE: Heavy Orders (Orders Over 60 lbs.) shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may require an overweight surcharge IN ADDITION to the regular $8.00 surcharge. We will contact you prior to shipping if any additional surcharge is required.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available. Shipping to APO/FPO and International addresses are not currently available as a standard option. Please call or e-mail for the status and charges for your specific location.
Tracking Your Package
We know you are eager to receive your order. When your package ships, we will send you an e-mail notification that contains a link to which you can track your shipment. You can also track the status of your shipment from Your Account.